Here at The Salon our hair integration enhancements are state of the art adding your desired fullness, body and length to your hair, even if it is thinning. All integrations are feather-light, secure, undetectable and also made with the finest human hair. Our custom integrations are matched up to the colour, texture and length of your hair making it unnoticeable. Then using a tail-comb it is then drawn through your existing hair to give the desired look.
A hair integration is NOT a wig, hairpiece or extension and come with added benefits:
- We never hide, cut or inhibit natural hair growth
- Easy to put on
- Stands up to a busy or active lifestyle
The process of hair integration is non-surgical and involves blending your own natural hair with real hair to become a custom-made unit. This unit is made up of fine mesh which is unique and made to securely fit your head.
An advantage of hair integrations is, once secure, it can be styled the way you want.
There are many issues that can cause women’s hair loss:
- FPHL (Female Pattern Hair Loss) – Natural hair loss from hormones, aging or genes
- Alopecia Areata – Immune system attacking hair follicles. Usually caused by extreme stress.
- Telogen Effluvium – Usually caused by Physiological or Hormonal Stress
- Anagen Effluvium – Shock to hair follicles, commonly from cancer treatments
- Traction Alopecia – From excessive hair styling, such as braids, pony tails, cornrows and buns
- Oral Contraception
- Lack of Protein
- Emotional Stress
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Vitamin Imbalance
- Weight Loss
- Blood Thinners
If any of these apply to you then get in touch with The Salon Burton on Trent and we can help.